Cargo Shipping Containers
Whether you are looking to buy, rent, or lease a cargo shipping container, CargoShippingContainers.org is the best place to go if you want hassle-free price quotes and friendly customer service. Cargo shipping containers are great for a bunch of different jobs, and you won't find a cheaper way to store things or ship them than using one of these containers. Storage and moving companies, as well as large shipping and logistics companies, use these to keep cost down, while at the same time offering their clients unrivaled security and safety of their things.
Financing Options and Prices on Cargo Shipping Containers
There are three ways to finance units: purchasing, leasing and renting. All three options have advantages and disadvantages, cost different amounts, and have different commitment lengths.
Buying Cargo Shipping Containers
- No monthly fees.
- Great long term investment.
- You can fully customize your unit.
- Store things as long as you want.
- Retain their value, so you won't lose much if you ever decide to sell it.
- Requires a significant investment up front. (usually between $1500-$5,000)
- If for any reason need to get rid of it after just a short period of time.
Used Cargo Shipping Containers
If you are buying, then purchasing used cargo shipping containers is a great way to save some money, without sacrificing much quality. Containers are designed to last a long time, and manufacturers restore and maintain units for resale purposes, which makes it easy to find containers in "like new" condition.
Leasing Cargo Shipping Containers
- Very low monthly fees. (usually around $80-$150 a month)
- Purchase the container at the end of the agreement, or when you have the cash to do so.
- You will end up paying more money if you choose to purchase at a later time. (but you can spread your payment over many months or years)
- Not as flexible as renting. (locked into a contract)
Renting Cargo Shipping Containers
- No long term commitment.
- No upfront charges. (aside from delivery fee)
- Cancel at any time.
- You can extend your rental period as needed.
- More expensive monthly rates compared to leasing.
- Most of the time there is no option to buy after the rental period is over.
***All payment options usually also require an additional delivery charge as well, usually costing around $100 dollars, but can range anywhere from under $100 to over $500 depending on how far you are and how many units you order. When you are obtaining prices be sure to ask whether or not delivery and pick up fees are included or not. Whatever option that you choose, one thing remains constant: you will get one of the most, if not the most affordable storage and shipping solution available today.